Many people want to know about Can I Pickup a USPS Package Before Delivery ? Today, In this article, You will get all the information regarding USPS Package before delivery or not. The answer is Yes. But how to get the delivery for that read the article. There are lots of factors that you have to take care to get delivery your parcel from USPS before delivery. Read the following information about the USPS Package before delivery.
Can I Pickup a USPS Package before Delivery?
Yes, You can pick up USPS package delivery before delivery at your address. How you can pick a package before delivery. Post Offices receive mail to be distributed early morning at around by 4 or 6 am and is distributed to the carriers by 8 am. If you can get ahold of someone at the station in the morning and the carrier hasn’t hit the street, then the package can be held at the window for you.
You have to contact the post office to tracking number of your package and get it delivery quickly. Day before the delivery you will get that on USPS Delivery center by providing your id proof and other things. You can give it a try but there is no guarantee whether you will be able to pick up the package or not. Because they are very strict or sometime it will already in despatch so, you can’t pickup package before delivery.
USPS Package Intercept
You can use the package intercept delivery services if you want to redirect your parcel to delivery. This service require some of the approval for the package. So, If you have any query regarding that you can ask to USPS Package Intercept.
How USPS Package Intercept Works ?
- First of fall you need to know about your package is available for intercept or not.
- If your shipment is eligible for the Intercept then you can login to your account and request to get before delivery.
- Once you submit your request you will get the message that your request is approve or not.
- If it approve you can get package before delivery without any problem.
Restrictions About Intercept Works
- Customer will not charges if your package is not Intercept.
- USPS Package of Intercept is avaiable for all domestic parcel services.
- Only items with bar code or extra service are eligible for the Intercept work.
- So, There are very few restricts available for USPS Intercept Works.
USPS Hold for Pickup
You can Hold the parcel for that we have already written well description article can check it out here – USPS Hold Mail Service. United States service offer hold for pickup service with provides delivery to a hold for pickup location find out here.
This service will provide details information about pickup mail item by phone, email or message. You can get notification about package available for pick up.
USPS Hold Service Available with
- Priority Mail express service with retail post office location.
- You can hold the parcel for some period of time.
USPS Hold Service Non Available with
- Not available for First-Class Mail letters and flats and mail addressed to APO/FPO/DPO destinations.
There are no fee for 10:30 pickup time apart from them there are minor fee charge for delivery parcel.
Check More – Contact USPS Customer Service
Check More – Difference Between USPS Hold Mail & Mail Forwarding
We hope you like details information provided by this topics. If you have any doubts or query just comment on below box. We are happy to help you to solved your query. Other wise you can also visit official website for the any query. Keep on checking this site for more and more useful information related to USPS.